If you are ready to start a family and would like to learn what foods to eat and supplements to take to boost your individual fertility then you have come to the right place. For natural fertility support book an appointment with Tanya Wylde, ND or Eileen Park, ND. These members of our team have additional training in nutrition, supplementation and acupuncture for fertility and are always excited to help guide you on your journey to parenthood whether you need assistance with natural fertility or to improve your IUI/IVF success.
Our naturopathic doctors provide treatments that include:
- The most effective, evidence based supplements known to boost fertility in women and men
- Tailored nutrition and supplementation plans that will help your individual biology for healthy sperm quality, egg quality, conception, implantation and pregnancy
- Miscarriage prevention with acupuncture and supplementation
- Acupuncture and guided relaxation exercises to reduce stress hormones, improve blood flow to the pelvic organs and improve IVF outcomes
- Laboratory testing and functional medicine testing to determine hidden underlying causes of infertility
Fertility conditions that we can help treat with naturopathic medicine include:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Poor Egg quality
- Male factor subfertility (poor morphology, motility, counts and increased DNA fragmentation)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Ovulation disorders
- Luteal phase defect
- Clotting disorders
- Hypothyroidism, graves and thyroiditis
- Low ovarian reserve
- Implantation issues
- Autoimmune subfertility
- Thin lining and poor circulation
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Unexplained subfertility
If your naturopathic doctor is working on your egg quality with nutrition, supplementation, herbs, hormones and/or acupuncture, it is important to know that follicles go through a more than a 90 day maturation process in the ovaries and sperm go through a process of maturation that can take between 70 to 90 days in the testicles. It can take this period of time achieve benefits on egg quality and sperm quality though you may see improvements along the way. When considering assisted reproductive technologies, we therefore recommend 3 months of treatment before attempting an IVF cycle to improve your success rates with a healthy pregnancy.
To learn more about how acupuncture can boost your fertility, click HERE.
To learn 9 health tips to boost your fertility naturally, click HERE
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
We are LGBTQ friendly! We are happy to support all couples and individuals on their journey to having a baby.